Friday, January 25, 2008

TURNTABLE REVOLUTION TOP 20

I have been doing my own chart for over 30 years. Singles only. I did attempt an LP chart but lost interest in it. What features in the chart could be old, could be new, it's subject to my whim. It's a top 40 but I'm posting the top 20. The current no.1 has been there now for four weeks and is forty years old.

1 Trout : Sunrise Highway
2 Irregulars : Against The Grain Of My Life
3 Hardy Boys : Wonderful Lie
4 Rumblefish : Mexico
5 Gags : Sex Ist Schau
6 Almost Charlotte : Sleep
7 Sarah Goes Shopping : Summer Blues
8 Boy Friends : Boyfriend
9 No Flags Etc. : Don't Bring Me Back
10 Joy Division : Warsaw
11 Aston Hall : My Daily Sun
12 Ebony Bones : We Know All About You
13 Bobby Scarlet : Mosquito
14 Rasca Cocous : Vanity
15 Counting House : Pack Your Bags
16 Liberty Thieves : I Regret Nothing
17 Classics : Audio Audio
18 Innocents : One Way Love
19 Such Perfect Liars : Innocent And Pure
20 Greenhouse : Mad As Love

No comments: