Thursday, March 5, 2009

TURNTABLE REVOLUTION TOP 20 feb 27

1 Flying Colours : Abstract Art
2 Carrots : Doing Our Part
3 Small World : First Impressions
4 Pocketbooks : Falling Leaves
5 Elephant Noise : Remember The Big Time
6 Aerial FX : So Hard
7 Sarah Goes Shopping : Once I've Seen Him
8 Patsy Ann Noble : Tied Up With Mary
9 Cold War : The Machinist
10 Dancette : Going Green
11 Northern Portrait : I Give You Two Seconds To Entertain Me
12 Pete Green : Everything I Do Is Gonna Be Sparkly
13 Northern Portrait : Crazy
14 Comet Gain : Books Of California
15 Field Mice : I Can See Myself Alone Forever
16 Evening Outs : Channel
17 Pale Fountains : (Don't Let Your Love) Start A War
18 Toys : My Mind Wanders
19 Fallover 24 : Pessimistic Man
20 Clamber : Choose The Way

Green numbers indicate new entries.

No comments: