Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TURNTABLE REVOLUTION TOP 20 april 17

1 Sarah Goes Shopping : Yet Another Song About "Love And Peace"
2 B-Team : All I Ever Wanted
3 Kamikaze Pilots : Sharon Signs To Cherry Red
4 Relations : Brainwashed And Blowdried
5 Fontaines : I Want Everything
6 Scoop : You Can Do It
7 Stormclouds : Lost In Space
8 Hot Rain : It's A Lie
9 Josie Cotton : Johnny Are You Queer?
10 Je Suis Animal : Painted In My Face
11 Toys : My Mind Wanders
12 Flying Colours : Abstract Art
13 Golinski Brothers : Bloody
14 Dancing Bears : She's My Girl
15 Northern Portrait : Crazy
16 Devils Hole Gang : Isn't It
17 Comet Gain : Books Of California
18 Sister Rain : Burt Reynolds
19 C-Saim : Give And Take
20 Dancette : Going Green

Green numbers indicate new entries.

5 comments:

JamesTrash said...

That Josie Cotton record rules. Heard it back when (probably on Peel) but had forgotten all about it. Saw a 12" on eBay recently, know one else wanted it so my token bid won. It was my favourite record I've bought this year until the next parcel came through the post. That included a killer Euro fake-punker which I'll reveal soon, cos the world needs to know.

Punkzer0 said...

Hi Rupert, I look at your top 20 and think bollocks I don't recognise one single track. :-)

Rupert Cook said...

I make 90% of the bands up garychching.

That Josie Cotton single has been a mainstay on the girlfriend's ipod for weeks. I won the 7 inch off ebay about three months ago.

Punkzer0 said...

Oh no you've let the secret out. You should put a few more of the songs from your top 20 up for us to listen to.

Rupert Cook said...

I should..... and I probably will.