Monday, January 19, 2009

EYE ON EBAY

These Swiss misses, Chin Chin, released one of the must-have indie releases on 53rd & 3rd called Stop! Your Crying. Other fine efforts were unleashed upon the world, an LP called Sounds Of The Westway and this single which netted the seller a staggering £67. Well it surprised me anyway as I paid a little over £40 for it. Congratulations Strumpet 06, you paid more than I did but you'll find it money well spent.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330289336913

3 comments:

Tom said...

I came across Chin Chin's Stop Your Crting album on 53rd & 3rd in the Oxfam at Dalston. I was in heaven. Or so I thought. I removed the vinyl to inspect it more closely and found that it had split into three pieces. Sob.

Rupert Cook said...

A profane act. Who was responsible?
I feel your pain, you missed out on a classic record. The girlfriend and I used to visit the Dalston Oxfam regularly when she lived in Hackney.

Sadly it's gone now due to some transport scheme.

Rupert Cook said...

A profane act. Who was responsible?
I feel your pain, you missed out on a classic record. The girlfriend and I used to visit the Dalston Oxfam regularly when she lived in Hackney.

Sadly it's gone now due to some transport scheme.