Monday, January 19, 2009

WHAT I LOST ON EBAY

Various friends lurk in the ebay shrubbery. On occasion they briefly become enemies as they declare an interest in an item you are itching to own. It might have been the role of loser for jbsolo if I'd have not malfunctioned with 12 seconds to go. I daintily struck the right keys but the computer refused to obey and furious typing on my part failed to correct the error, either mine or the computer's.

Anyway I'm fairly sure jbsolo is Jessel of Canada and he shuffles away with the Four Idle Hands single for its starting price. Enjoy it Jessel but just remember I know where you live ( too bloody far away ), ha, ha ( that was a blood-curdling laugh ).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220340451785

No comments: